Have you ever wondered what our process is for new projects? If so, this blog post is for you! This process is also what we follow for established customers.
|1.||Contact us or send RFQ|
|2.||We send you a Quote|
|3.||You send us a PO|
|5.||On Time Delivery!|
Step 1. Contact
- Send us a request for quote (RFQ) or fill out our contact us form on the website.
- Give us the details of the job you need built. This may include drawings, schedule, material requirements, any finish requirements, quantity, and costs.
- i.e. How many you need, what is it we are making, any special requirements, and when you need it.
- We are also able to work with napkin drawings and can reverse engineer or offer design help if needed.
Step 2. Estimating
- Once we have the above information, we will build you a quote for the job requested and then send it to you for approval.
- Call with any questions you have, then once satisfied send us a purchase order (PO).
Step 3. Fabrication
- Once we have your PO, we will begin manufacturing your parts and/or assemblies using enterprise resource planning (ERP).
- ERP makes the manufacturing process as efficient as possible, meaning quicker turn around, lower cost for you, and on time delivery!
Step 4. Delivery
- We deliver to the Greater Puget Sound area and ship nationally.
We would love to create something great for you!
Contact us today to get started 😊
LEARN WHAT NAIMOR CAN BUILD FOR YOU